Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Newbie September 2019 Quebec

Couples getting married on 7/september/2019 in Quebec

Stefanie, on March 15, 2018 at 03:11 Posted in Quebec 0 4
Hi everyone!,

So excited to see a bunch of people are getting married the same date as us Smiley smile we were suppose to do a stress free wedding and pay betweem 20 000 to 25 000 for the window and that didmy include the photographer nor the Dj...anywho It took me time to decide on booking and my dates where gone...so now going the traditional way...church and hall and we found this amazing dj who decorates the hall as well and it looks like a dream wedding...so now we will have what we wanted for a fraction of the price....very EXCITED!!!!

Couples getting married on 7/september/2019 in Quebec 1

4 Comments

Latest activity by Gabriellemass, on January 14, 2019 at 12:19
  • G
    Beginner September 2019 Quebec
    Gabriellemass ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey!

Early September in our area should be really nice. My wedding is a sugar shack wedding at cabane a sucre Constantin in Saint-Eustache. I hadn't thought of a sugar shack at first but now that we visited and saw how well organized it is it makes complete sense! They include catering and bar with the venue and they have their own organizers included so it is really easy to coordinate. I know people who were already married there and they loved it. Also, they have an amazing area outside to take pictures!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing - Congratulations!

We're also getting married September 7, 2019 in Chelsea, Qc.

We've booked the Vignoble de Chelsea for our ceremony and reception venue. They'll be taking care of the bar and dinner. We also have our photographer booked. We're still shopping around for a DJ and an Officiant for a bilingual ceremony.

• Stefanie
    Newbie September 2019 Quebec
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have book the hall in Grenville (see picture attached not my wedding but one of a friend) the lightening and Dj service is all in one (Audio Performence) from Montreal. Then I have booked my photograpger (Valérie Boyer Photographie) she is AMAZING! Also booked my caterer (5 course meal) 30$ the head with La Cuisine Passionnée. And now I have to finish buying my decorations... I wont need much with that lightening.

Couples getting married on 7/september/2019 in Quebec 2
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, sounds like you scored some great deals! Care to share who these great vendors are? What are you working on booking next?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics