Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Varty
Newbie October 2018 Alberta

Couples getting married on 6/october/2018 in Alberta

Varty, on July 2, 2018 at 23:22 Posted in Alberta 0 2
Hi all. First post here. I'm Raina 28 yr marrying Stuart, apparently on the same day you are all marrying your significant others Smiley xd Can't believe how many are getting married on the same day!

I also can't believe how fast the time is going. So much to do Smiley atonished

When I look at the timeline of when things SHOULD have been completed I feel overwhelmed. Honestly, I was using The Knot planning book before, but they had so much in it that I realized it was debilitating me. I've removed what I'm actually using from the book (mostly my own spreadsheets and contracts, haha) and have turned instead to this beautiful simplistic app.

Are you feeling overwhelmed too? How do you cope with it?

P.S. Because I'm a little paranoid about the weather I ended up graphing the historical weather in the central Alberta area for the past 10 years on October 6. I realize this may be pertinent to more people than I thought, so pm me if you'd like me to send it to you Smiley laugh

2 Comments

Latest activity by Candice, on August 7, 2018 at 15:30
  • Candice
    Curious October 2018 Alberta
    Candice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! I am getting marries on the 25th of October! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, but slowly getting everything organized. I would love to get married outside but I too am worried about the weather on that day!

Happy Planning

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Varty, we're thrilled to have you here planning with us Smiley smile I'm so glad our checklist is helping make things more manageable for you. What vendors have you already booked and what are you working on next?

Your weather tracking sounds amazing! Your wedding is sure to be organization perfection if that's the thoroughness you're bringing to wedding planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics