Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Super August 2018 Alberta

Couples getting married on 4/August/2018 in Alberta

Amanda, on January 29, 2017 at 21:00 Posted in Alberta 0 1

Hello everyone!

I was so surprised by the amount of people who are planning on getting married in Alberta the same day as I plan to!!

My name is Amanda. I am 23 and I have been with my fiance, Greg, for just over 9 years.

I intend to plan my own wedding, and Greg and I will be paying it by ourselves. We aren't having a huge wedding; mostly family and close friends, but our guest list includes about 150 people. I have only ever attended 1 wedding, and my parents got married at the courthouse, so I am learning a lot about the wedding planning process on my own. There is a lot of researching, a lot of comparing, a litlle bit of arguing, and quite a bit of stress...

But all of this planning is leading up to what is going to be the best day of my life. So I've jumped in, feet first. And i know all the little details, in the end, won't mean a thing. The important thing is that I'm going to be spending forever with my best friend. And after all is said and done, I get to be his wife.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 30, 2017 at 11:59
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've got mostly everything figured out. Even the little details. But absolutely nothing is booked or purchased. Haha
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwww! Amanda, that's amazing! I'm so glad to meet you! Smiley heart You're wedding is going to be amazing, I'm sure! It's so cool that you're planning everything yourself Smiley smile Where are you at in your planning? What have you booked so far?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics