Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie July 2019 Alberta

Couples getting married on 31/july/2019 in Alberta

Jordanna, on October 16, 2018 at 17:07 Posted in Alberta 0 2

Hello fellow July 31 2019 brides! How is everyone's planning going? What have you gotten done so far and what's still left to do? Where is everyone getting married? Themes? I'd love to know all about your weddings!! How much slack are you getting for having a Wednesday wedding?

My planning is going fairly well, luckly my venue is mostly all inclusive for services so there's not a lot of searching going on. I'm currently in the midst of booking my photographer and searching for an officiant (which is so far the hardest thing). I'm getting married in Canmore and my color scheme is red, white and black. So far everyone seems pretty excepting of a Wednesday wedding and I've already gotten 36 out of 93 RSVP's on the wedding website and I haven't even sent out official invitations yet!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Jordanna, on November 5, 2018 at 17:10
  • J
    Newbie July 2019 Alberta
    Jordanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Joey! My venue provides, a wedding planner, day of coordinator, set up and take down, catering, DJ, linens and lots of optional extras! I saw a picture of the inside of the venue after my fiance first proposed in 2015 and knew I had to have it lol. Our date is also our anniversary of when we got together, sentimental and easy to remember haha.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We can't wait to hear all about your wedding too, Jordanna! All inclusive veneus can be such a lifesaver, what does yours provide? How did you choose them? How did you decide on your date?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics