Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lor
Frequent user August 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 31/august/2018 in Ontario

Lor, on January 22, 2018 at 11:12 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello fellow August 31st, 2018 Brides!!! Tell me about your upcoming wedding!!! Venue, colors, theme. Are you having a big wedding or a small wedding. Why did you pick August 31st as your date? How are the wedding plans coming along?

We are getting married at Lone Star Ranch and our theme is Rustic Sunflowers. So our colors are grey and yellow. Sunflowers everywhere. We are having about 120 people at the wedding & Dinner with an extra 30-40 people joining at the reception at night. We picked August 31st cause i really wanted a Friday wedding (Cheaper venue prices) and we liked the idea of having it at the start of a long weekend. Easier for out of town folk and people enjoying the long weekend after the wedding. And we are doing good with the planning. I got my dress, bridesmaids dresses, my wedding ring, venue, DJ, Food, Photographer, gift registery. Have to send out invites and find an officiant but now smooth sailing. lol

Nice to meet you lovely ladies!!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Nicole, on August 28, 2018 at 23:37
  • Nicole
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Only a few more days now 💕
  • P
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can’t believe the time is going so fast. My colour scheme has changed as well as the whole theme as I bought a dress that
    I fell in love with that had a colour on it. So my colour are now coral, ivory and dusty blue, and the guys will wear mid grey suits.
  • Sheiana
    Newbie December 2020 Ontario
    Sheiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with Davids bridal for a veil but everything else is vintage and rustic elegance I love August 31 because for Christian s its the end of a ministry year and the start of a new one and its summer so already guests will feel relaxed

• Lor
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Lor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went with davids bridal and they have a lace grey color. Its a light grey. so all girls will be in that color and then Men suits will be in a darker grey to contrast against the girls.

I have tried the vendor search but there arnt too many in Ottawa. And the ones i found are a bit over budget for us.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome and congrats! I adore your color pallet! What shade of grey will you be using, or will you be mixing them? Grey is my fav color and was one of the colors at my wedding, and I went with a dark gunmetal shade. It sounds like you have planning well in hand. Have you tried the WeddingWire vendor search to find your officiant?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics