8 Comments

Latest activity by Anah, on March 26, 2020 at 22:33
  • Anah
    Beginner June 2021 Alberta
    Anah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Don’t lose hope! 2 months is a lot of time for things to turn around, look how the world changed in just two weeks. I know it seems bleak right now but I think our wedding date might be far enough out.

I do understand about the honeymoon though, we will have to be moving ours as well.
  • K
    Curious May 2020 Alberta
    Kendell ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are currently trying to figure out what we want to do to. I have contacted our photographer and commissioner and they are still good for May 30. We plan on getting married in Banff and the town said we are still to go. Currently we are struggling with the venue for our reception. We might be loosing all our money and not able to have our wedding. Postponing isnt an option so we are super stressed on what to do.

We are also heartbroken a honeymoon is not a possibility this june like we planned. It is all very sad.
  • T
    Beginner October 2020 Alberta
    Tasia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, we thought we would sort of pause any current planning and wait until mid April to assess. If it’s still a go I’m going to be scrambling to plan. If we can’t have it we may just elope. At this point I’m more worried about our honeymoon. We’ve been planing that trip for years. We decided to finally take it as a honeymoon and now we have no idea if we can go. I have to say regular wedding planning isn’t the best but pandemic wedding planning is much much worse lol.
  • Anah
    Beginner June 2021 Alberta
    Anah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Anyone in Alberta worried about their May 30th date being postponed now??
  • K
    Newbie October 2020 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its coming so fast!!!

• C
    Newbie February 2020 Alberta
    Cynthia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks! Were getting married in St Albert. Theres so much to do!
  • Kassandra
    Frequent user May 2020 Alberta
    Kassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi thank you for the welcome!

I am getting married in the Eckville area, small town west of Red Deer 😊 We are having a smaller wedding with camping involved
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there Kassandra! Welcome to WeddingWire! We're thrilled to have you here planning with us Smiley smile Where in Alberta are you getting married? Have you booked a venue yet?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics