Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amie
Devoted August 2019 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 3/august/2019 in British Columbia

Amie, on November 20, 2018 at 23:45 Posted in British Columbia 0 4
Hey Ladies!

It looks like we are all getting married on the same day and near one another! Is anyone else from Vancouver or nearby?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amie, on December 3, 2018 at 14:27
  • Amie
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Keisha!

We have decided on having our ceremony at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Vancouver and our reception will be at the Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club.

I am familiar with the club but I’ll be having my first walk through with my wedding planner in the next two weeks so I am looking forward to that. My MOH will be in town from Calgary and I’m very excited that she will be involved in the process.

Have you found a photographer? I am over the moon with our photographer choice, Beautiful Life Studios. They offer different editing choices. I would highly recommend them.
  • Keisha
    Beginner August 2019 British Columbia
    Keisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are having our ceremony at Cleveland Dam Park, and the reception will be at Hollyburn Country Club as my future MIL is a member (yay for discount! LOL)

You look like your doing pretty well in terms of wedding planning! I have about the same booked, except I haven't chosen a dress yet... been so swamped with work I'm forgetting to plan when to go try some on! Ughh and I have to finalize my guest list still!!

Where are you having your ceremony and reception? Smiley smile

• Amie
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome! Where are you having the ceremony & reception? How’s the wedding planning going?

At this point, I’ve only got my photographer, wedding planner, venues, catering (still need to have our tasting), and dress done! I’m hoping to order invitations this weekend and take advantage of the Black Friday deals.
  • Keisha
    Beginner August 2019 British Columbia
    Keisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi!! Happy same wedding day to you! Smiley heart We're from Coquitlam, but we are having our ceremony and reception in West Van Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics