Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious September 2018 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 29/September/2018 in British Columbia

Sarah, on February 27, 2017 at 20:17 Posted in British Columbia 0 8
Hello all you lovely brides to be.. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a longer engagement.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 7, 2017 at 10:54
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He took me to a beautiful beach . My pic is us like 5 minutes after he proposed. lol I have my venue booked as well as the photographer and the dj. Im stuck on finding a caterer and a place that will do decore. Ohhhh a lake front wedding is super nice. Our venue is lake front as well but in the fraser valley.

The planning is sorta nutters, but fun too. This is the second time around for both of us... so we are much more relaxed about the process.

Tell me about your plans so far!?!?!?

• Seleena
    Curious August 2018 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that's awesome!! How did he do it?!
    I feel like the whole wedding planning concept is quite overwhelming. There's so much to figure out and it's hard when people can't just give you sure fire answers right off the bat!
    We are getting married on my grandparents lake property out at Francois! It's about 2 hours from Prince George!
    Have you started any planning already?!☺
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi.. that's awesome! We've been engaged for less than a month now. I do hope that this time will be enough to put together all that needs doing. Where are you getting married?
  • Seleena
    Curious August 2018 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got engaged summer of 2016 and are getting married summer 2018! I thought it would be good to have the extra time to afford things and get planning and organized. Now it's getting close to being only a year away and I feel like I should have more things figured out. Smiley atonished I feel like this summer will be spent mostly on wedding prep and planning!

When did you get engaged?!
  • Jessie
    Newbie September 2018 British Columbia
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have our venue and photographer. Still debating on a DJ. And we have a caterer in mind as well
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh that would suck big time! So we are being super smart then! What all do you have booked already? Ive got our venue, photographer and dj booked.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessie! I'm glad that you two get to meet in here! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart You can also join these discussions to meet the others too:

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

Who is getting married in Fall 2018?

What about you? Did you already start planning? When did you get engaged? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sarah! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart You're definitely not the only one! You should join these discussions to meet the other brides getting married around the same time: Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

Who is getting married in Fall 2018?

When did you get engaged? Smiley smile

• Jessie
    Newbie September 2018 British Columbia
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    More time to prepare! My soon to be sister in law is getting married this august and is only booking things now. She's finding it hard to book some things

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics