Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alisa
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 29/february/2020 in Ontario

Alisa, on January 2, 2018 at 15:15 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Anyone from Ottawa? Do you get same response from everyone "why are you worrying about something 2 years away"

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sophie, on November 14, 2019 at 17:32
  • S
    Newbie February 2020 Ontario
    Sophie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! Me too! We didn't get engaged until March, so it is less than a year of planning. I feel ok- the big stuff is booked but it is time to make a master to do list and start checking off the detail items!

• Rachel
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can't believe February 29 is coming up so fast! You guys excited? Nervous? Stressed? I feel like I'm every emotion under the sun sometimes!

• Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How are you guys feeling now?! It's coming up!
  • M
    Meesh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am trying NOT to worry about it, he wants a small wedding, but I LOVE to plan... Just waiting for it to be a "normal" time to start planning before going crazy... What can you plan with it being far away?
  • E
    Newbie July 2025 Ontario
    Emme ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes!!! Absolutely I get that!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Alisa, my engagement was nearly 2 years and I was really glad to have that much time. I don't think I could have done it in less time without getting suuuuuuper stressed! Plus, many vendors get booked up well over a year in advance so you're in a great position to take you time, research, and still choose the best vendors possible. I'd say to anyone who says that to you that "I'm not worrying, I'm just very excited to plan a great wedding and start my marriage."

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics