Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brenda
Beginner December 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 28/december/2019 in Ontario

Brenda, on February 16, 2019 at 15:33 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hi Everyone!

First of, CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting to be getting married, I wish you all the best Smiley smile

Secondly, I was wondering what people are doing for wedding pictures for Winter Weddings in Ontario?

My fiancé and I have always planned on an early summer wedding with photos taken in a park by the lake (we're getting married in the Mississauga/Oakville Region). However we recently moved our date to the end of December this year. We're not fans of the cold (and neither is anyone in our families or our bridal party), so we're looking to brainstorm alternative options. Cue you all facing the same wedding photos in the winter situation. All ideas are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 21, 2019 at 13:00
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Brenda, congrats!

I recommend you check out the winter wedding photos we have on WeddingWire - ithey'll give you a glimpse into what other winter wedding couples have done for their photos - many take them outside, but others creatively use their ceremony, reception, or even getting ready spaces for their posed photos. Do your venues offer any options for your photos?

• Brenda
    Beginner December 2019 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the suggestion, Olesea! We will look into it.
  • O
    Newbie December 2019 Ontario
    Olesea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Allan garden park (greenhouse) is really pretty! My brother did his wedding pictures there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics