Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexis
Curious October 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 27/october/2018 in Ontario

Alexis, on November 23, 2017 at 17:00 Posted in Ontario 0 11

Hello All,

I'm getting married on October 27, 2018 in Ontario and have been paired with you as wedding twins! I would love to hear your stories, advice, etc. It's a really fun journey to be on!

Best,
Alexis

11 Comments

Latest activity by Annitra, on October 18, 2018 at 21:24
  • Annitra
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Annitra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am marrying the man of my dreams on October 27th. I decided on blue and white to honor my fiancè love of Toronto Maple leafs and Dallas Cowboys. Countdown is on.
  • Erin
    Beginner October 2018 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Did you have programs for your wedding ceremony
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey we are getting married Oct 27 in Delhi Ontario the ceremony is at a old Catholic church and reception to follow at the German hall in Delhi. Love fall weddings and the colours
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey we are getting married Delhi on October 27 at a old Catholic church and deletion at german hall in Delhi I want to get married in the fall
  • Alexis
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi wedding twinsies (and name twin)!

My fiance and I are having a vintage/rustic chic wedding, and our colors are burgundy, grey and neutrals. I'm going super Fall themed with my pinecone bouquet. We're just about done the big things: venue, DJ, photographer, hair/make up, hotel block, transportation and month of wedding planner are booked. Our friend is making the invites (which haven't gone out yet), and groomsman attire is in progress. Mostly the small details and timeline are left.

Hope the planning is going well for all of you!
    Alexis
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where are you getting married? What are your centerpiece designs - I would love to help with any advice I can!

• L
    Lauren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting married the same day I am done everything but center pieces and invites I am not a crafty person so need help with then but trying to do them myself to save money because right now this app says I'm at 42 000 $!!!
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi everyone we are getting married on oct 27 2018 in Delhi and Simcoe Ontario . We are doing a country vinteage wedding
    Our colours are grey, blue, gold ,burgundy. Does any one have any ideas for flowers and reception centre pieces ideas?
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oooo what wedding show? I'm using the wedding wire to do checklist and it is helping me alot. Although I am right there with you, there are a lot of things I didn't even think of - my fiance jokes that I am trying to plan a wedding in a week!

Do you have a theme for your wedding? That may help with colours. I'm trying to use as much of the fall season as I can and then adding blue in which is my fav colour.

Where are you getting married?

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there! Are you two using a to-do list to keep you on track and on schedule? Can we help you make any decisions? You can always ask for our opinions or advice!

• C
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello wedding twin!!! I dont really have any advice or stories! I am having a hard time getting into the wedding planning and feel like I should be WAY further ahead than I am! I do have most of the big things, venue, DJ, photographer, my dress (it just came in this week, I finally get to see it again)! I cant decide on invites, flowers, bridesmaids dresses, colours, it all seems so overwhelming!! I started a to-do list and had to stop, I couldnt believe all the stuff I had thought of that still needed done! I am also looking for any advice or helpful tips! There is a wedding show coming up in January so I am sure I will get a lot of information and help there!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics