Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
VIP September 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 27/june/2020 in Ontario

Becky, on March 6, 2018 at 10:06 Posted in Ontario 0 9

How's everyone's planning going with the wedding! Saw we all are getting married the same day. Wondering what everyone else is doing for a timeline of when to start things.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsey, on March 8, 2020 at 15:26
  • Chelsey
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Date twins here too!!!

• Sasha
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Its not early at all Smiley smile i've sent a few out already. It would be good to send out now just in case they make travel plans.

• Sasha
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is so cool that we are all getting married the same day!!! Smiley smile

• Theresa
    Beginner July 2020 Ontario
    Theresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey everybody! When are you sending out your save the dates? I was going to do mine this month...it’s not too early is it?
  • Amanda
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is a pretty cool community! Everyone's getting married on June 27/2020!

• Andrea
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi ladies!! So happy to join your group. We got engaged in October, have our venue booked and are currently starting to interview/contact photographers. Our engagement party is at the end of next month.

My timeline is pretty loose to be honest. I want the photographer booked by the end of March and the DJ booked by the end of May.

Going to start dress shopping over the summer.

As I write this I realize maybe my timeline is more concrete than I thought :/

Happy hunting!

• Petra
    Petra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just got engaged recently and plan on setting a budget as a start and doing more planning beginning of 2019. Also I’m gonna look at dresses to get an idea of prices/style etc
  • Faith
    Newbie January 2021 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! I’ve just been browsing here and there for vendors and venues, to get an idea of what I’m interested in and we may go look at venues soon as we want to have our place locked down as early as possible! I think we are planning on waiting until about a year before to do the more intense planning though! I’ve seen a lot of things on Pinterest for like the year before your wedding so I’m going to be following those for the most part! Smiley smile
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Becky! I get married June of this year. You can make your timeline your own! Theres no real rhyme or reason so planning. My FH and I started planning right away when we got engaged in October of 2016. I had my dress purchased within a month of being engaged and we booked all of our big vendors right away, including the venue site. We come from a smaller city where there isn't really a lot of places or vendors to choose from so if you want a particular place or person you have to jump on it immediately! Happy planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics