Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Haley
Newbie May 2024 Ontario

Couples getting married on 25/september/2020 in Ontario

Haley, on July 10, 2019 at 20:35 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hello, sorry if this is odd but I thought it was kind of cool and exciting to see how many people are getting married on September 25th 2020 just like me Smiley smile what are your venues and themes I’d love some inspiration!

Congratulations Smiley heart

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tinaka, on August 9, 2019 at 14:30
  • T
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Tinaka ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!

Officially booked our wedding venue and this us our date aswell!

My venue is an art center that used to be an old brewery, right on lake Ontario. Its filled with old limestone.

No idea on themes or even colours yet
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Haley Smiley smile

It's not one bit odd! It's so much fun to connect with date twins and have one another during your planning Smiley smile

Have you booked your venue yet? Did you decide on a theme?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats you to you two!

Excited about your day to come next year? You will find there will be many others that are celebrating the same day as you or in the process of booking the day.

Our theme was modern with the colours of White & Black and touch or red. Simple and Elegant in easy terms without going overbudget.

Some tips to look into:

Rentals are about half the price as to purchasing backdrops and reception décor related. This saves a lot of time to take home or giving away/selling after the event.
    Wedding dress is another way to save space in the closet if you wish to wear for 1 day and return after too keeping under $100.

Most things being little were online shopping that did help to get at a lower price and free shipping too. Consider what you many need and how much.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics