Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Newbie May 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 25/may/2019 in Ontario

Sarah, on October 14, 2018 at 20:53 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hey everyone! I’m getting married in Ontario on May 25 2019! It will be our 10 year anniversary 😍 I’m having a hard time making final decisions on this like the cateror and photographer because of the cost associate with them. $1000 decisions are so stressful! Anyone have tips or pricing info on what they found was best. Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on October 15, 2018 at 11:52
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with $1000+ price tags and how the decision was super hard to make! For us, we didn't have to worry about a caterer (venue uses their own) but I would meet with various ones you're considering and try the menu (if you can). That way you get a taste (pun intended) of what they would serve and if you like the food style.

Photography is a little easier but still a stressful decision! Most have a website/Facebook page where they show their portfolios and you can get a sense of their style (posed vs. candid/photojournalistic shots). Also meeting photographers is good to get a sense of their personality and style. A lot of photographers will throw in an engagement photo shoot as well with packages so you get a feel of how they'll capture your big day.

Take home message: get a sample of what the vendor provides, (i.e. food, portfolios) and see if you like the style for your wedding. Meet with them and discuss how you envision your day to see if they are the right fit for you!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey congrats!!! We are May 24th so just a day ahead of yours!!! The big budget decisions are crazy hard but just shop around! Dont be scared to ask for discounts (the worst that can happen is they say no) no be open about your budget with certain things! If your budget for a DJ is 1000 then let that be in your email to vendors instead of wasting time going back and forth and realizing it's not going to work out for you! Same with buying a dress just stay in your budget or else you'll fall in love with something much more expensive!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics