đź’Ť Best wedding date ever. Just saying. Congratulations everyone đź’Ť

2 Comments

Latest activity by Raposo-Teixeira, on September 27, 2018 at 14:40
  • Raposo-Teixeira
    Curious July 2020 Alberta
    Raposo-Teixeira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    đź’Ť My best friend proposed to me on April 22, 2018 after 12 years...finally!! We have both been waiting for this moment for a very long time. He took me to Johnston Canyon as it has become one of my favourite places, even more so now. I kept wondering why on earth he wanted to go on a Sunday when we work the next day etc... I was confused at times because he kept playing it cool saying we were just going down to Banff for breakfast. At breakfast he had asked me if I wanted to go to Johnston Canyon and I'm thinking what on earth I'm not in the proper attire. I suspected it was coming soon but seeing him get down on one knee still took my breath away. My uncle and little cousins were there capturing the moment and little did I know why they were really there. As I thought we had ran into them on the trail by a fluke. I had always told him I want to get engaged in the winter as having a winter wedding would be too difficult as we want our families to be able to attend. Well believe it on April 22 in the mountains and on the ground I got my snow. One of the best things was walking down that hill showing off my bling and coming home to share the good news with our family.

We are really enjoying planning our wedding day and can't wait for the best day of our life. We originally wanted August 15 as that is our dating anniversary however with out of town guests July worked better. Soon we will have another special anniversary to celebrate.

Waiting until 2020 has it's challenges but we want to make sure that we can get into a home together and I finish nursing school August 2019 so this is the smartest choice. Plus the extra time to plan has really been amazing as you are only a fiance once. đź’Ť

Couples getting married on 25/july/2020 in Alberta 1

Couples getting married on 25/july/2020 in Alberta 2
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire! It's awesome you're off to an early planning start. While we wait for more date twins to join why don't you tell us about your proposal, and the vision you have for the wedding you're planning, we'd love to hear all about it!

Tell us about your proposal! And how did you pick your wedding date?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics