Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gabriella
Curious November 2018 Alberta

Couples getting married on 24/november/2018 in Alberta

Gabriella, on October 4, 2017 at 17:41 Posted in Alberta 0 4

Congratulations everybody! I'm new to this community thing on here, but thought it would be nice to hear from other Alberta brides Smiley smile How far along is everyone in their planning?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Gabriella, on December 10, 2017 at 16:11
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! Planning is going well, I got a bit of a jumpstart because we started quite a while before anyone else knew we were getting engaged. We just announced it last week but already have our guest list ,ore or less sorted and our venue booked! Now just looking to get engagement pictures done, then send out the save-the-dates. Are you doing yours outdoors?

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on your engagement!! We have most things planned! Just have a couple minor things to book but we are just starting to build backdrops and make signs for our wedding. Our wedding is in July so coming soon! Time is going by so quick! How is your planning going?
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Joey!
    Chris and I met at a football game we had both gotten free tickets to (neither of us are football fans). I saw him walking down these big stairs, made some awkward eye contact, then threw caution to the wind and went over to say hello. Now here we are!
    We have our venue picked and are putting the deposit down next month, and we also have a rough guest list figured out. We're also in the middle of designing the ring Smiley smile Next on the list is booking engagement photos!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Gabrielle, welcome! What stage of planning are you at currently? We'd love to learn more about you and your future spouse! Have you selected a venue and created a rough guest list?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics