Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natalie
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 24/august/2019 in ontario

Natalie, on September 10, 2017 at 10:49 Posted in Ontario 0 15

Hi everyone who is getting married on aug 24 2019 where about you getting married and how is the planning going ?Smiley smile

15 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 28, 2019 at 16:58
  • Jennifer
    Curious August 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I recommend Hawaii for the honeymoon! We booked ours in October and it’s a low season so was a bit. Ore affordable.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re getting married at the Pillar & Post hotel in Niagara on the Lake! Luckily I’m ahead on planning (I work in marketing and plan for a living) so I’ve already got most of the big decisions covered off and I’ve already got my dress in too! Wondering when everyone is planning on sending invitations? Does mid to late May feel right?
  • Kaite
    Kaite ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Getting married in Sarnia, reception at the best western, plans are starting to come together! Its approaching quicker everyday!
  • S
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Date twins!!! Currently planning feels chaotic, we’re living in Alberta, my family’s in BC and his family is near Ottawa. Trying to coordinate everything from all the way over here has been a challenge! But me and future hubby agree that we’ll both be very happy as long as we’re both there, and we cannot waiiit for the honeymoon!!!!!!! 😁
  • Petra
    Petra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi,

we're getting married on august 24 too!!

We've booked Mississauga convention centre in Mississauga Ontario Smiley smile

so far the wedding planning is going great! we still have to look for a limo package and our honeymoon but so far i have my dressed picked up, wedding planner booked, the church booked and most of the main stuff booked!

who else is getting married in august? i would love to hear how the wedding planning process is going!!

any honeymoon suggestions?

• J
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Still haven’t booked my venue I’m pretty stressed out right now but at least I have the church booked.
  • Méli
    Méli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am 😊 at the Double Tree by Hilton in Aylmer and I am looking for tricks from previous brides !
  • Danielle
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Getting married at the Gladstone Hotel in Toronto on that date, and I'm crying because the cost of everything is so. Damn. Much. Definitely should have considered eloping...

• Kaite
    Kaite ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Things are starting to get a little stressful! We went yesterday to meet with some potential vendors for the reception and have pretty much made our decision but HOLY COW is everything expensive!!!!! If I hadn't been dreaming of this since I was a little girl I'd deffinetly be cconsidering eloping a little more seriously lol
  • Natalie
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have Nothing booked yet because it so expensive. Lol
  • Alison
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Natlie, so am I , but I have no idea where yet lol i am finding looking around now a little stressful to be honest and the whole budget thing ahhh lol

thank god its early

• Holly
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Kincardine here. I've been doing a lot of thinking and my mother seems to think she has my entire wedding planned already, all the wedding stress is just from her trying to take control... money is the big issue, rentals cost so much... ive got a house to buy and kids to take care of, almost to the point of having a backyard wedding.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm just adding my support here for both of you, you are absolutely NOT planning too early! You'll appreciate having the extra time to make decisions, save money, DIY if you plan to do any of that, as well as take breaks from wedding planning from time to time so you don't get overwhelmed! Keep up the awesome planning work! Are you using a checklist to keep yourselves on track?

• Natalie
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nun fiancé thinks I'm crazy for starting this early but I have pretty much everything planned just have to get the money to pay for things like music food cake dress lol
  • S
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! I'm in thunder bay ! And it's off to a rough start fiancee doesn't think we need to be planning this early but we totally do! How's yours going ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics