Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Newbie April 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on 24/april/2021 in Ontario

Megan, on October 16, 2019 at 14:20 Posted in Ontario 0 4
We all share the same wedding date!! How fun!
So curious where you’re all at in the planning stages! I thought a long engagement (since December 2018) would be nice to have so much time to plan! And it is, but struggling to find vendors willing to give pricing quotes etc..

Are any of you doing a theme? What about colours?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on October 22, 2019 at 04:21
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Megan!

That's frustrating, however, hopefully once Jan 2020 hits they will be ready to work with you on pricing, etc.

What will your theme be? Have you decided on a color scheme? Tell us all about it Smiley smile

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got engaged dec 2018 and booked most vendors by june 2019. but vendors said they had people booking for 2021!!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding isn't until 2021 either (February) I find the hardest part is planning but not being able to put the plans in motion. I want silk flowers but I don't want them look dusty if I put them together now. I have a photographer but feel like there isn't much point in giving her a detailed list of pictures I want yet.... I want to go dress shopping but I'm going to the gym so I want to hold off for a couple of more months yet. Our venue is booked but they are making us wait till 2020 for our tasting. (I've been to a wedding there and know the food so that isn't a problem). Its nice to have the time but it is also frustrating at the same time.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had this problem when I started planning my 2020 wedding in 2018. Lots of people don’t take you seriously. Don’t hire those people!! If they don’t want your business tough cookies for them.

We did find once the new year hit and it was 2019, it was a lot easier to book vendors.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics