Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nelly
Expert September 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 23/September/2017 in Ontario

Nelly, on September 26, 2016 at 13:07 Posted in Ontario 0 9

We are having a large wedding of 600 people at the Mississauga Convention Centre. Our ceremony is at St. Mary's Parish in Toronto.

9 Comments

Latest activity by SHANNON, on December 29, 2017 at 17:40
  • S
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    SHANNON ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Nicole, we are considering the Bradford Barn also. How was your experience planning with the owners and how did the wedding turn out?
  • Nelly
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I introduced my fiancee to my family when we were 14 years old. It was my sister's birthday and he came out to dinner with us. Everyone got along from the beginning.I was introduced to his family a few weeks later at his grandparents wedding anniversary. Again we all got along
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nicole!! Smiley heart Welcome to the community!

I love the warm feeling of a barn wedding Smiley smile I can't wait to see what ideas you will come up with to decorate!

Does it already come with a specific setting or decor or will you choose everything yourself?

How are you preparations going?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great Nelly! It's amazing you can count on your family's help like that and already starting to get settled at the same time! Smiley heart How do you feel? Do you feel like this is a big change coming for you?

You also have huge family! Your families must have really got along when they met. Here's a discussion so you can tell us more about the first time he met your family Smiley winking

How was he introduced to your family? - Share your love story

What wedding planning tasks will you do in the next weeks?

• Nelly
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's truly a family affair our parents and grandparents are helping us out. We just bought a house and they will help us out with the wedding
  • Nicole
    Newbie September 2017 Ontario
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's incredible!
  • Nelly
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Other than a handful of close friends, everyone is family. We've been saving for a while and our parents and grandparents are also.helping us out
  • Nicole
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that's incredible I couldn't even imagine the cost of a wedding that big!
  • Nelly
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds lovely we both come from large families which is why our wedding has 600 guests

• Nicole
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance Adam and I are getting married Sept. 23,2017 were having a small barn wedding at the bradford barn with 100 of our closest family and friends

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics