Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rikki
Newbie June 2021 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 21/june/2021 in British Columbia

Rikki, on November 6, 2019 at 13:13 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hey! My name is Rikki, and my fiance's name is Jackson. We got engaged in October 2019 when we were vacationing in Prague, Czech Republic! We are from Louisiana (USA) and are looking to have a small (less than 50 people), intimate wedding, preferably in nature/ wilderness/ forest setting- basically as natural and earthy as it gets. We aren't familiar with Canada so any help with vendors (especially photography/videography and music ) would be appreciated!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Lindsay, on December 4, 2019 at 20:05
  • Lindsay
    Beginner October 2020 British Columbia
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rikki! Congrats on the engagement! I'm planning a similar style wedding - we're eloping with a focus on the outdoors, lots of trees, mountains and water! I highly recommend my photographers, Shari and Mike. They are amazing and their ability to play around with light and angles - just wow! You can check them out here on Wedding Wire or also on Instagram. I'm still researching videographers myself but I'll let you know if I come across anyone amazing Smiley smile

My friend Michael runs Man About Town Entertainment - he has DJ'd many work parties for me and I would be hiring him for my wedding if we weren't eloping, haha! I would check him out for sure!

Happy planning!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Rikki!

Prague is such a beautiful city for an engagement!

WeddingWire have a venue and vendor directory you should definitely use as part of your planning Smiley smile You can check them out below!

Wedding Venues British Columbia

Wedding Vendors British Columbia

Where about in British Columbia are you planning on having the wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics