Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karen
Beginner July 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 21/july/2019 in Ontario

Karen, on September 19, 2018 at 17:54 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hey brides. I'm getting Married on July 21st as well!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Karen, on October 1, 2018 at 20:35
  • Karen
    Beginner July 2019 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there we’ve finally booked our reception venue Smiley ring at Symphony banquet hall. We are now working together on looking for a place to have a ceremony hopefully outside. We are also trying to find reasonably price wedding invites and stationary. My proposal was awesome. Me and my now fiancé went to Montreal to spend some time together. I has no clue he was going to purpose there. We went out to dinner and then saw this beautiful structure that had stairs leading up to it so we decided to go and take a look. I walked up and told my hen boyfriend to take pictures of me, little did I know that he had the ring hidden behind his phone. Then we both decided to go up the stairs of the structure. And he asked me what I love about him and I told him then he told me what he loved about me and then got down on his knee and asked me to marry him and I said yes with tear in my eyes. It was perfect.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there, Karen! Welcome to WeddingWire! We're thrilled to have you here planning with us Smiley smile What vendors have you already booked and what are you working on next? What was your proposal like?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics