Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alyssa
Newbie August 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on 21/august/2020 in Ontario

Alyssa, on February 4, 2018 at 19:03 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hey everybody! So excited for the big day, is anyone else feeling anxious about the time frame for waiting? It's so hard to find the perfect place for a ceremony, my goodness.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kiran, on May 20, 2020 at 16:46
  • K
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Kiran ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi!

Are the August 2020 weddings moving forward? Postponed? Would love to get some insight into what other couples are currently doing given the situation.

• Alissa
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Alyssa,

Same date and almost the same name too! How’s planning going?
  • Alyssa
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Joey! Smiley smile

I’m the type of person that needs a list for every list of things to do. lol. I’m planning everything myself so it’s a lot to take in once I’ve tealized exactly how much there is to do. 😝 And it was and wasn’t planning to be long. We’ve been talking about it since he proposed on Mother’s Day last year with my kids there, and since we’ve had our LO we’ve discussed it more and just kind of started planning recently. Smiley smile
    the anticipation of knowing what’s coming is pretty exciting! ☺️☺️💖
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Alyssa, what's making you feel anxious? Can we help? You have a good amount of time to plan so you should get first crack at many of the most popular vendors and venues since you're starting your search early. Did you plan a long engagement on purpose to make sure you had enough time to plan?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics