Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Petra
Frequent user June 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 20/june/2020 in Ontario

Petra, on July 17, 2018 at 16:08 Posted in Ontario 1 12
Congratulations to everyone🎉💍 I just got engaged 2 weeks ago and wehave decided on 20/06/20, what a date 😄 I hope everyone’s planning is going smoothly or that you’re enjoying the engagement period 💗✨

12 Comments

Latest activity by Daniela, on May 5, 2020 at 22:33
  • D
    Newbie July 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is our day🥰💕
  • Maria
    Newbie February 2025 Ontario
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's been exciting to start planning! I think I'm on this website everyday though -- getting a bit obsessive!

Love the date 06/20/2020 just has a nice balance to it! Smiley heart

• K
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are doing black, gold and ivory.... perhaps with a touch of hot pink 😁 nice to see fellow 06/20/20 brides!!! Was shocked I could secure the date considering we just got engaged lol
  • Maddie
    Beginner June 2021 Ontario
    Maddie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wisteria (a dusty purple colour) and lots of greenery!! such a great date (i like "good" numbers!!!!) So happy to plan along with other June 2020 brides 🥰❤️💍👰🏻
  • Jessica
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Premium date for premium couples!
  • M
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How is everyone's planning going?! We still have to book a band/DJ and a photobooth! We had a long engagement and had a lot of the big vendors booked early. Getting very exciting to get to those fine details! June 20 will be a great day!

What colour schemes are you all doing?

• Petra
    Petra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahh that’s amazing! Vendors for our date are booking quickly!
  • Natasha
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi! We did not pay the premium price, I didn’t back down and she had to go back to her manager! So we’re still at the same venue. No premium! One crisis averted!
    thanks for following up!
  • Petra
    Petra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh wow that’s crazy! A verbal agreement should be taken into consideration even if it’s a premium date. Did you find a new venue or pay the premium price?
  • Jessica
    Newbie September 2022 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married on this day! We booked it at the end of October 2018. When we started hunting mid October 2018, two venues already had that date booked, so it does seem quite popular!

• Natasha
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Ladies!
    I got engaged in November and we have also decided on June 20,2020. Start venue shopping! We started at the beginning of January and a lot venues are already booked that day. Just when we thought we were going to have to change our date, we found a great venue that was available. We had an agreement with the coordinator as she didn’t have time to draw up the contract that day,since she was going to be attending the wedding show that same evening. She said she was holding the banquet room we agreed on. As promised she sent the contract with the incorrect space listed. I called her to make the change only to get a call back that her manager realiZed after the wedding show that our date would be considered an “premium” date and would like us to pay a premium or change or room. My excitement went from 10 to 0. I’ve asked her to go back to her manger as we had a verbal agreement and would have signed that same day if it wasn’t for the coordinators availability. Starting to feel a little stressed and there is over 500 days to go. Lol
  • Kelli
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Kelli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just an engaged a week ago and we are looking at this as well!! It’s such a fun date. I’m so excited to plan it all! Congratulations on your engagement. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics