Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristi
Curious February 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 20/february/2020 in Ontario

Kristi, on February 11, 2019 at 14:15 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hi! Congratulations to all of you taking the plunge on 2/20/20! We are having a destination wedding so a lot of things I can't find on this but I still love the community and the articles that are here! Where is everyone in Ontario from? I'm from the Ottawa area. There are so many nice places to visit here and the wedding industry seems to be booming. Theres a wedding show coming up soon! So excited! Happy Monday!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on March 19, 2019 at 10:01
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are getting married in London, at the Berkshire Club.

• Kristi
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, I'm always wanting to plan something. I love projects. My fiance have been talking about getting married for a while now. I was away for 3 weeks and when I for back, he took me to Montreal for the weekend. He had planned on asking me the first night in the hotel room with champagne but I had consumed too many wobbly pops so he opted for the next day lol. He kept the ring in his pocket and was all dodgy the whole day not letting me near that side of him. He was waiting for the right moment, he is not an attention guy so he didn't want a spectacle. We called it an early evg as my head was foggy from the night before. We picked a movie and cuddled up in the hotel room. Then he handed me the box and said that is if you'll have me and tears ran down his face. Omg of course! Couldn't have asked for a better moment!
  • Kristi
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Erin, we are getting married in St Lucia. Pigeon Island is where we will do our nuptials. They have sone ancient ruins there and a beautiful beach so I'm so excited! How about you?
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the community. I'm from London. Where are you going for you destination wedding?

• Kristi
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thankyou!! I will update soon! Just getting back from 2 weeks visit with my parentsSmiley smile
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire, Kristi! It's awesome you're off to an early planning start, how has it been going to far? While we wait for more date twins to join why don't you tell us about your proposal, and the vision you have for the wedding you're planning, we'd love to hear all about it! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics