Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sabrina
Newbie September 2018 Quebec

Couples getting married on 2/september/2018 in Quebec

Sabrina, on November 15, 2017 at 10:42 Posted in Quebec 0 2

Hello to all of you, I am also getting married on September 2nd, 2018 . I would like to know..how advanced are you guys on your wedding preparation ? I am the only one taking it easy -_- ??

2 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on November 21, 2017 at 02:03
  • Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married on September 1st 2018, very close to your date!

At this point, we have our venue, officiant, photographers, day of coordinator, cake lady, makeup artist booked! We are in the middle of booking our caterer and are working on our DJ. We are getting married 3 hours away from our house in a small town of 3,700 people - so our choices for vendors are pretty limited. Basically all of the hotels have already been blocked off for other weddings that weekend. We are finding that because its a long weekend things are booking up pretty fast.

I agree with Joey on the tips she gave about booking the big vendors soon. Are you getting married in an area with lots of options? If so that is very helpful.

I would work your way from top to bottom for most important things to you. Smiley smile Have fun planning!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sabrina! You certainly don't need to be in any rush at this point. What have you booked so far? I would recommend working on the vendors that book up fastest - caterer, venue, and photographer - asap, but you can take some more time before booking your other vendors. Are you following along with a planning guide to make sure you're on track?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics