Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christine
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on 2/october/2021 in Ontario

Christine, on October 19, 2019 at 04:39 Posted in Ontario 3 11
Hello everyone!
I’m Christine and I am getting married October 2, 2021! That still sounds unbelievable to say! Got engaged on the Friday of Thanksgiving weekend after 6 years together!

I am in North Bay and trying to plan. This app doesn’t have a ton of places registered on here for North Bay, but not many of them do. Anyone else from around this area?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on May 8, 2021 at 13:19
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Christine,
    Congratulations 🥳
    Sorry that you have to go through this Covid and postponing of your wedding. I wish that you will have your wedding on the date you choose and it will be spectacular the way you want it! 🤗🙂
    My fiancé and I got engaged last year April 26th, 2020 and we settled with October 2nd, 2021 for our wedding date. We’re planning a small rustic backyard wedding. Even if the restrictions change to less people, we’re still planning to have it with close family and Virtual stream it via Zoom. Or once things can be calm, we’ll have a little celebration or host groups of people over. I was struggling before about our many plans and options of doing the wedding. Trying to ease my stress. Hahaha.
    tenor.gif

• Kristen
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Kimi! We also got engaged Aug 2019 and our original date was October 3rd, 2020 and just moved it to Oct 2, 2021. I’m also looking forward to getting my excitement back after the stress of this year ! ☺️
  • Amanda
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My sister-in-law got married at the Davidi club, great services!
    Just a suggestion if you two haven’t booked a venue for the reception/catering.
  • Kimi
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Kimi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone, got engaged in August 2019 and our original wedding date was October 17th 2020, but we have just made the decision to postpone to October 2nd, 2021. We were lucky that our venue and all of our vendors were able to accommodate this, and I'm looking forward to starting to feel "bridal" again Smiley smile

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats so weird that they dont show up here! but either way glad you have help! if anything a google search will help!

• Christine
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ashley, I just noticed you’re in Toronto! I live in North Bay. So I’m only 3.5 hours North 🙂. I might go on a trip to Barrie/Toronto to look at dresses in the next while. My wedding is still just under two years away, so I don’t want to buy it too soon but I’d love to go look!
  • Christine
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Ashley!
    There are lots of venders in my city, they just aren’t showing up on Wedding Wire unfortunately. But thankfully my one bridesmaid just got married September 2018 so she has been a great help with suggestions!

This is the colour scheme I want. I know it isn’t very “autumn” but pink is my favourite colour, so much that I am known for how much I love it haha. Couples getting married on 2/october/2021 in Ontario 1
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh wow! are there any major cities near you? some vendors include a 30 min travel free in their prices. i would still do some research for your surrounding area. Pink and grey will be so nice together in the fall!

• Christine
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Unfortunately I live in a city of 50 000 people in Ontario and there are only about three venues on here and two photographers etc. I have just been manually adding my vendors I am considering. There are lots of great ideas and great features though! I like the seating chart and budget options.

I want a pink and grey wedding. I didn’t pick October because it is autumn, I picked it for sentimental reasons. October 2, 2021 will be exactly 8 years since our first date ❤️
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can search on ww for you location and you will get the vendors in your area!

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Christine! Welcome to the WeddingWire community!

Congratulations on your engagement!

What style of wedding are you hoping to have? Do you have a vision for what it will be like?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics