Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Denise
Beginner October 2019 Nova Scotia

Couples getting married on 19/october/2019 in Nova Scotia

Denise, on April 13, 2019 at 13:02 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 6
Hi friends getting married on the same day! How far along are you in planning?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Denise, on April 15, 2019 at 07:13
  • Denise
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's in an old social hall with old looking wood. So rustic Smiley smile
  • Denise
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Decorating isn't my thing so it's best to have someone else do it! Haha
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sounds like you are super organized Denise!Smiley laugh What style of wedding are you planning?

• Amanda
    Newbie October 2019 Nova Scotia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A decorator? That’s awesome! I’m planning on setting up everything on a sample table, photographing it, and having friends and family help me set it up. Having a professional do it would be amazing though! I’m kind of jealous!
  • Denise
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's awesome. We got engaged In August and got the big things done right away- venue, caterer, band, photographer, hotel. I've even had my dress since September!
    Now it's all those little things. We have a decorator so I'm hoping to not have to worry too much about that aspect Smiley smile
  • Amanda
    Newbie October 2019 Nova Scotia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Since I’m hand making a lot of things, I’ve bought a lot of the materials necessary already. We have our guest list almost done and our invitations are going out at the end of this month. I’ve ordered my dress. Bridal takes a while to come in. Mine is an ivory bridesmaid dress and it takes three months to come in. Actual wedding dresses take longer. We have all of our decorations, including flowers since we’re using fake ones. Our venue is booked and that’s also our catering, but our menu hasn’t been chosen yet. We’ve blocked rooms at the hotel, which was wise because it’s completely booked otherwise due to a sporting event that weekend. We’ve booked our photographer too. I’d say we’re pretty far into the planning, but we started a while ago too as we’ve been engaged for over a year now. We’ve been picking at it slowly, which has made it a lot less stressful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics