Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Renee
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 19/october/2018 in Ontario

Renee, on March 6, 2018 at 11:14 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi October 19th couples! Excited to see how many of us opted for a Friday in the Fall to get married. How are your plans going? Curious to know has anyone sent our invites yet? How was the reaction to a Friday wedding? Although I was always open to it because we would save money (250 guest list and still growing!) I am nervous about people making it to our 4:30 ceremony time. Overall, we're excited!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kaleen, on March 6, 2018 at 21:58
  • Kaleen
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Kaleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Renee,

So happy to see other people have the same date!!! My plans are, so far, coming along smoothly.... or at least as smooth as they can. We have sent out our save the dates already and I actually just finished bridesmaid dress shopping as well. We have most of the small things left to do, but overall its coming!! lol

I'm happy to hear that your planning is going well and thanks for reaching out! Best of luck to all on the rest of their planning!

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much! I’ll definitely check out their website.
    I’m addressing my final save the dates and will send them out this week, I ordered mine from vistaprint and they turned out so nice.
    Something new always pops up, and always seems to find a way to stress me out lol. Thank god for WeddingWire, such a great place to vent and get info from other brides like us Smiley smile
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So excited Rebecca! I still have a few more things to check off my list (florals also one of them) and entertainment. just got an awesome quote from Princess Weddings for my flowers and she come highly recommended by my planner! She does decor too check her out! My save the dates design just came in so I'll be aiming to send those out by early April. I somehow feel everytime I check something off a new thing pops up lol
  • Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Renee ! Looks like we share the same wedding date Smiley smile plans are coming along, but I have a couple more things to finish.. and one BIG thing.. Décor and flowers! I’m struggling to find someone I like and at a somewhat reasonable price. Do you have anything else on your list that still needs to be checked off?
    I’m happy about choosing the Friday to get married, saved a bunch of money and gives people extra time to recoup from all the drinks and dancing ! I’m sending out my save the dates now just to make sure I give people that heads up, for the Friday. Gives them time to book the day off or make accommodations close by the venue. Good luck with everything girl Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics