Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alex
Beginner September 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 18/september/2020 in Ontario

Alex, on March 20, 2019 at 15:17 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hey everyone! We're getting married Sept 18, 2020 and I feel like I'm planning too far ahead of time! Any one else feeling that way? Hahaha

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alex, on March 28, 2019 at 15:26
  • Alex
    Alex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like it's such a relief to have things started already but I'm also like what if I wait and can find a better deal. Being under a strict budget is hard lol

• Jillian
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married September 19th 2020! And we have been engaged for a year and a half already and basically started to plan right away. There is definitely pro's and con's to starting to plan early but i think the pro's outway the con's Smiley smile I finally don't feel silly requesting quotes for a wedding that is still a year and a half away Smiley smile

• J
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got engaged in January 2018 and booked my venue in February 2018. My wedding is September 2019. The more you do now the less you have to stress about. Don't worry slowly but surely it will all come together!

• Alex
    Alex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks I’ll check it out Smiley smile
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Alex! Congratulations on your engagement!

I wouldn't worry too much about planning too far into the future, the more you do now the less you'll have to do closer to the time of your wedding.

There is a great discussion for couples getting married in 2020 that you might be interested in. It would give you the opportunity to connect with more people getting married in 2020!

Who is getting married in 2020?

There is also a really great checklist tool that allows you to track when you should be working on different parts of your planning process!

• Jaime
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Jaime ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes Alex me to! We are getting married sept 18th 2020, I do feel it’s early. I have my venue DJ n photographer!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics