Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vivian
Newbie March 2018 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 17/march/2018 in British Columbia

Vivian, on December 10, 2017 at 18:29 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hey ladies who're getting married on March 17th, 2018! Hope your planning is going well. I'm wondering what types of flowers you'll be using in your wedding during this time?

Also, is anyone having a Catholic wedding (eg- mass)? I realize this is during Lent so am curious to see if there are restrictions during this time - specifically with regards to the church decor and music? :-) Thanks

2 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on December 30, 2017 at 02:02
  • Natalie
    Beginner March 2018 British Columbia
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vivian! I'll be meeting with my florist in a week or two to further discuss flowers. So far, I know peonies unfortunately will not yet be in season - unless they bloom early - so ranunculus are the next go-to, as well as maybe a few roses, and greenery.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vivian, welcome!

I didn't have a full mass but I did have a Catholic wedding. My parish doesn't have any problem with weddings during Lent - they might have fewer time options available to you during that period because there may be more events going on at the church, but I imagine you'll be able to work with your parish to choose suitable music and decor. Does your church have a parish office you could stop into to ask about their guidelines?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics