Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle9899
Newbie July 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on 17/july/2021 in Ontario

Danielle9899, on October 23, 2019 at 22:07 Posted in Ontario 0 10
Hey everyone!
First off I would like to say congratulations to all of you, and I can’t wait for us to share this special day!
My name is Danielle and my fiancé and I are from London Ontario. We already have our reception, catering, and photography booked. I also have already got my wedding dress (they said it would take 6 months to come in, and 9 months for alterations). Sometimes people tell me that I’m planning WAY too early, but weddings are EXPENSIVE and timely! Thanks everyone ☺️ Danielle

10 Comments

Latest activity by Iris, on November 1, 2020 at 14:48
  • I
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Iris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats!! We are also getting married on July 17, 2020. We got the venue, the photographer, MC, makeup artist, and my dress. I really hope we can dance next year...

• Natalie
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married in June, 2021! So far, just have the reception venue booked and my dress. How is the planning going??

• Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! July 17 2021 is my wedding date too!! How are your plans coming? We have the venues booked, I have my dress.. that’s about it so far lol
  • T
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Teresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! I’m also getting married on this date and have majority of things book! I do worry about Covid affecting my wedding but that’s out of our control and you never know what could happen in a year. On a side note, are there any specific questions to ask an officiant when booking? Happy planning ladies!
  • R
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Rumbidzai ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Rayanne it is going to help to start planning my wedding. Thank you for that. My name isRumbidzai Sarah I am getting married too. I am going to start looking for my wedding and more.
  • Danielle9899
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle9899 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Jessica! It’s a little difficult with booking consultations and not wanting to put money down on anything just incase. We have family coming from Mexico for our wedding and I’m sure COVID 19 will be over by then but you never know. Luckily I picked my dress up just in time before everything closed so that worked out nicely. I was planning to get everything organized slowly anyways because we got engaged last June so I guess in that way it worked out. How is it going for you? Congratulations on your engagement and I hope COVID won’t be too much effected on your planning!
  • Jessica
    Newbie October 2021 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on your engagement! We're planning our wedding for the same day! You are definitely more organized than me! I just started lol

How do you find the wedding planning going during COVID?

Your dress is stunning btw!

• Danielle9899
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Danielle9899 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! My dress is an Allure Bridals gown style #9711. It’s a mermaid with a long train, ivory/champagne colour with white lace and open back!
    Couples getting married on 17/july/2021 in Ontario 1
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Danielle!! Congratulations on your engagement! You are making such great headway with your wedding planning!!

What is your dress like?

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations I think getting whatever you can ready early can only help. I'm getting married February 21, 2021 and I've had venue, ceremony space and catering booked since August. I have photography, hair and makeup, DJ and some DIY projects already booked or completed. I have my centerpieces ready to go. I'm trying to do some toning at gym before I look at dresses but I'll go early in 2020. If you are looking for a place to share any plans you have made or ask any questions, give other advice welcome to wedding wire. It'll be fun hearing about your plans.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics