Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Simone
Curious August 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 17/July/2017 in Ontario

Simone, on March 16, 2017 at 01:24 Posted in Ontario 0

Hi everyone! So we've chosen to get married on a Monday!

At first I was a bit hesitant and nervous about doing this because not only is it durng the work week, but the ceremony and reception were in two seperate locations. My major concern is everyone's comfort levels. Will people have enough time to work, go home and change, to then make it to the ceremony? Will guests have to take the whole day off, just to come to an evening ceremony? As a couple we decided to have an evening ceremony, and I've managed to change our ceremony and reception to both take place at one location.

How is everyone dealing with this date being that it is a weekday, and people most likley will have work? Are you anticipating your guests will take the day off, or are you scheduling your ceremony and recpetion timeline in the evening to accommodate? What does your timeline look like? Are there other things we should consider to make this day go smoothly?

I'd love some feedback! Smiley smile

Nice to see others have the same date in mind!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Simone! Wow! A Monday! That's super orginal! Will you take a day off work to get a married or are you getting married in the evening? Smiley smile I created this discussion so that other people getting married on a different weekday can also reach out: Who is getting married on a weekday? I'd love to hear your ideas too! At what time will be your ceremony and reception?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics