Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cherry
Devoted October 2019 Quebec

Couples getting married on 17/august/2019 in Quebec

Cherry, on February 19, 2018 at 16:16 Posted in Quebec 0 3

Hello, I am wondering how's everyone planning going? I think mine is 70% done. I had booked the wedding hall (decorations, menu, music and cake are managed by the wedding hall). I had paid down payment to the photographer, makeup artist and salon. I even had bought my wedding gown, shoes and accessories. I am in the process of exploring the wedding invitations. I had also planned for my wedding favours and bouquet which will be DIY. I was being told by many it was too early to go that far. Is there really such a thing as too early? How early is considered as too early?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on February 24, 2018 at 22:06
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I say plan what you can, to at least have ideas, and seek out different options. That way, when the date gets closer, you'll know exactly what you want, and have already done all the research.

• Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Lynnie,

Thank you for the input. I am not planning to start any DIY wedding favours, not until at least couple of months before the date. And I am planning to have fresh flowers for the bouquet which have to be assembled the night before. They are all in planning stage now just for ideas and so does the invitation Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Cherry! I think it's really never too early to do anything when it comes to wedding planning! Smiley shame The only potential "fear" I'd have about doing your favours and bouquets so early is what if you change your mind about style over the course of your engagement? That's the only thing I'd think about!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics