Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Beginner September 2018 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 16/september/2018 in British Columbia

Brittany, on January 2, 2018 at 02:38 Posted in British Columbia 0 4
Hello fellow Sunday brides and grooms! I am in the beginning stages of planning a Sunday brunch wedding on September 16th. We want a relaxed, garden party vibe but we haven’t fully decided on any or all of the details yet! We are getting married and having our reception at the same location - a greenhouse/nursery. I hope you are all enjoying the planning!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kim, on February 14, 2018 at 21:18
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! We're also doing a daytime wedding/reception (ceremony followed by a luncheon) in Vancouver on September 16th!

We'll be doing the ceremony, canapes, then luncheon all at a local golf course. We're early in the planning stages - we drop off the signed contract and pay our deposit with the venue on Saturday and I just ordered the invites last night! So exciting!

• Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's coming.. ha ha. I haven't really ironed out the details yet but we have a caterer penciled in. It's a hotel nearby our venue that does a fabulous Sunday brunch so it seemed like a no-brainer! Smiley smile

Looks like we're going to have a nice mix of breakfast and lunch items - eggs and sausages and waffles with pulled pork and roasted veggies and a carving station.. Hopefully it all works out!

Key ingredients will be the mimosa station and the coffee cart too I think!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, a brunch wedding sounds aaaaamazing! How is your menu planning coming along?

• Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good Luck! September is such a pretty month for a wedding!~

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics