Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katherine
Curious September 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 14/september/2019 in ontario

Katherine, on September 14, 2017 at 09:29 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hey, Ladies!!! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katherine, I got engaged on July 27th, 2017 at my fiance's grandparents' cottage and it was the funniest yet romantic proposal ever! After the proposal, we decided that we want to get married on the day of our anniversary as bf/gf which is September 15. We originally planned our wedding next year cuz Sept. 15 landed on a Saturday and the church we want only do ceremonies on the Saturdays, but because we are tight on the budget we moved our wedding till Sept. 14, 2019. So far so good when it comes to planning ahead for the Big Day! Congrats to all of us and nice to meet you all. Smiley smile

2 Comments

Latest activity by Katherine, on September 28, 2017 at 14:26
  • Katherine
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The proposal took place at his grandparents' cottage. We were all inside the cottage when he told his mom to look at the sunset-- and that it would be nice for pictures and stuff, and since I love photography and I love taking pictures of sunset/sunrise and any nature stuff, I overheard them and so I grabbed my camera and went down to the dock. He told me that he and his mom was surprised when I went down there to take pictures because his whole plan was to first ask his mom to get into the position so she can take better pictures of us under the sunset and he will ask me to come down with him to the dock, and so he thought I already have an idea that he will propose to me but honestly, I was completely shocked and literally have no idea. and so we went down there and I was taking pictures and stuff, and then he starting to pull me close to him and he started talking and reminiscing about our first date and telling me that the moment he met him, he knew right away that I'm the one that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and then he starting reached out from his pocket, I saw the ring pop and I couldn't stop smiling/giggling and then started going on knee and asked me to marry him. At first, I thought he was joking because we always joke around about proposing and plus the ring pop which I think was really cute and sweet. He told me that he got the ring ordered but didn't come on time before we left for this vacation. But honestly, with or without a ring, I would say yes no matter what. Smiley smile

This is when he was making the whole proposal speech This is when he was making the whole proposal speechand this is when he pop the RING POP question and I said yes! and this is when he pop the RING POP question and I said yes!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Katherine! We're so happy to have you with us! Have you joined our Ontario group? It is our biggest!

I'm really intrigued to hear this proposal story, if you don't mind sharing it Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics