Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie September 2018 Quebec

Couples getting married on 14/september/2018 in Quebec

Allyssa, on March 5, 2018 at 21:25 Posted in Quebec 0 5
Hello!

So, how long have you guys been planning your wedding? We just got engaged on Christmas, so it has been nothing but a whirlwind for us!

But... venue and food are booked, photographer is booked, dress is bought, bridesmaids dresses bought, hair booked, and makeup is almost booked.

Starting to looking at DJ and flowers...

How are you guys doing?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Allyssa, on April 28, 2018 at 12:58
  • A
    Allyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

As long as your are quick! What have you achieved already?

• H
    Curious August 2018 Quebec
    Hanh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oki so it is doable!! Got engage on the 28th of February..and plan to get married on the 25th of August...crazy !!! Lol
  • A
    Allyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly, I just pushed my schedule and my research a lot. I would send out emails to variety of vendors at the same time, and those I didn't hear from we would eliminate.

Time is money, so you need to know when it is time to move on and when it is time to push to get things done.

Also, making sure that you negotiate. Getting quotes from a variety of vendors helps with this. Remember you are the client and just because it is a wedding doesn't mean prices need to be jacked up like crazy.

I just booked my flowers, even though we are doing minimal. Recommend Kyoto Fleurs, price and customer service when we went for the consult were amazing.

• D
    Beginner September 2018 Quebec
    Dadou ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, congrats! I got engaged in Christmas as well and I'm getting married one week after you (Sept 22, 2018).

How did you get so much done in such a little time ? I have my booked my church, venue and have my dress, but the rest is still to be done.

I'm impressed.

Any tips you'd like so share between brides to be ?

Thanks,

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ooh, that's speedy! But it sounds like you've more than risen to the occasion, I can't believe how much you've gotten done! Is your officiant booked too? What is your dress like?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics