Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anna
Newbie September 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 14/September/2018 in Ontario

Anna, on May 30, 2017 at 22:11 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Heyo, My name is Anna!! Brandon & I are getting married at Century barn weddings in Cavan, Ontario just east of Toronto. We are super excited for the 14th of September. Sun sets at 7:30pm. Having a blast planning it!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on February 4, 2018 at 16:31
  • Samantha
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are planning to get married at Century Barn also but in August of 2019! Any tips you have, we have not yet signed our contract but are planning to this week. Have you found a caterer already?

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ah that sounds so cool! Amethysts are so pretty! Sounds like such a pretty colour scheme.

• Anna
    Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No way! That is too cool. I love how you went with a place that is not built yet. It will be fresh and unique and sounds like it would be romantic. Thats so cool. Plus you can see what works and doesn't from the wedding prior Smiley heart

My fiancee and are are both aquarius and our birth stone is amethyst so we are having amethyst crystals as takeaways on the plates and hints of pruple like that but primarily we want it to be romantic and lit. Like a nashville meets romantic barn theme. we have chandeliers and will put lots of greenery with pops of flowers and baby's breath.

• Loni
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went with Elora Mill ! Its kind of scary because it's not actually built yet lol.. They're restoring an old mill and it's going to be absolutely beautiful. They're going to be open in plenty of time though, the first wedding they're having is 4 months before ours so I have faith lol. We don't really have a theme per say, just want the overall feeling to be romantic and elegant. What about you guys? Smiley smile

• Anna
    Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw thanks Loni! Thats too sweet congratulations! Which venue did you go with? We reviewed them mostly online and then went to see the one we thought was perfect. Whats your theme?

• Loni
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats Anna! Scott and I are one day after you, September 15th 2018. Super exciting you have your venue booked! We just booked ours not too long ago as well and we had a blast touring different places.

Good luck on the rest of your planning! Smiley smile

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Anna, Nice to meet you here! Congrats!! Smiley heart So nice!! How is everything going? How did he propose? I made this test: What kind of bride are you? I think you will like it. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics