Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Curious January 2017 Alberta

Couples getting married on 14/January/2017 in Alberta

Charlene, on November 21, 2016 at 01:35 Posted in Alberta 0
Hi all you brides to be! Seems we all have the same day picked! How is your planning going? What are you colors? Are you getting excited or stressed?
My planning is going pretty good...flowers are ordered, linens are going you be ordered soon, pricing out cake makers...all the minute details that you don't think of when you start planning...well...I didn't, anyway. Our colors are simply white and cranberry...I'm getting do excited, but stressed because my fh is working away from home and keeps saying that the company is so busy so now I'm freaking out that he won't get off work in time for rehearsal, getting the marriage license and getting my wedding band!!!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Charlene! I'm so happy to hear about your preparations!! I can hear your excitement, your big day is coming so soon!! Smiley love Congrats darling! I understand it must be so stressful to have your FH so busy right before the wedding Smiley sad Do you have a common calendar together? Maybe you could write him the important dates to make sure he makes time for them? White and cranberry will look absolutely gorgeous for your wedding!! Smiley love Will you have cranberries on your wedding cake?

Cranberry wedding cake

Cranberry wedding cake

What designs have you been looking at?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics