Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

HauntedHeartBrides
Curious October 2023 Manitoba

Couples getting married on 13/october/2023 in British Columbia

HauntedHeartBrides, on August 30, 2019 at 03:17 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hi! My name is Evelyn Goodfellow! I'm a United States citizen who's currently fleeing the country in the name of international love so to be with my Canadian honeybee. Smiley laugh Sorry, we're a bit eccentric and silly at times, but don't let that scare you! We're an adorkable duo with a love for animals, fandoms, and letting the neighborhood kids think we're witches so they'll leave us be.

Couples getting married on 13/october/2023 in British Columbia 1(Brother's wedding meant lots of leftover flowers for us!)

2 Comments

Latest activity by HauntedHeartBrides, on November 24, 2019 at 02:27
  • HauntedHeartBrides
    Curious October 2023 Manitoba
    HauntedHeartBrides ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Cliodhna! Sorry I haven't responded. Still trying to figure out the forums! Smiley laugh

We've actually been engaged for the past three years now and were legally married in October of 2018. We were told to get married first before applying for my immigration, so we did the math and decided on getting married on October 13, 2018 with a simple little marriage signing. We decided to have the ceremony/reception in 2023 so our guests would have time to save up and get their passports on my side, but mainly because it'll fall on our five year anniversary which is also a Friday the 13th!

We're dorks, so having a Friday the 13th wedding where my In-Laws are literally The Adams Family was too good of any opportunity to pass up!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Evelyn!

Congratulations on your engagementSmiley laugh

Have you started planning much at this point or are you and your SO taking some time to enjoy your engagement?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics