Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisa
Newbie June 2020 Alberta

Couples getting married on 13/june/2020 in Alberta

Lisa, on July 27, 2019 at 20:37 Posted in Alberta 0 5
We met For the first time 7 months ago after meeting online to only find out we went to high school together 31 years ago and never talked.
We are getting married June 13 2020!
Second time around for us both but we’re as excited as if this was our first marriage.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Leanne, on April 20, 2020 at 11:25
  • L
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes we are postponing our celebrations but legally marrying anyway. We will have a ceremony and reception next year. A bummer but it must be done for the safety of our parents and grandparents. I hope you are doing well with this curveball... keeping fellow brides in my thoughts
  • L
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Leanne! We are as well, out in Canmore!! Just curious how your plans are going, and if you have made any changes due to this COVID 19 craziness!?

-Lisa

• L
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey brides to be! I am also getting married June 13, 2020 in Spruce Grove, AB! Are you getting as excited as I am? 😊❤
  • Lisa
    Newbie June 2020 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you !

Wr both were randomly swiping on a dating app late the same night not looking for anyone just looking ... and he said hi I was visiting my parents in Edmonton and I didn’t know the location of the app said I was there so he thought I lived there and it was when he said where he lives which is where I / we went to high school which opened up conversation and that’s how we found out we went to high school together and the rest is history hahahha we met in January and he proposed in July and we’re getting married next June 13

gow about you ?
    Mans congratulations on your engagement as well
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing, Lisa! It must have been such a shock to find out you went to high school together!

Congratulations on your engagement Smiley smile How did it happen?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics