Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jodie
Newbie July 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 13/july/2019 in Ontario

Jodie, on December 26, 2017 at 22:18 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Congratulations to all Who are becoming one on such an amazing day!! Does this day hold meaning to you or your partner? What are some of your plans or ideas? Did you just become engaged? Would live some other brides to chat with aling the way as I have tins of ideas and inspiration and well im only having one wedding lmao... So would live to share and also get advice :-)

8 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on September 15, 2018 at 07:36
  • E
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! We are getting married July 13 2019 in London ont at the old court house London. Super excited! We have a lot of planning done already and the major things booked. Need to find the bridal party’s dresses and suits still and get the little things figured out like invites, Center pieces, cake and wether I’m doing fake or real flowers.
  • Kelly
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jody
    Congratulations on your wedding. I too am getting married July 13 2019 Brantford ON
    I don't know where to start either. I'm trying to understand this program. There are features you cant do and. It all my Guests in the section that shows guest but it didn't transfer my Guests to the Wedding section.

Do you know how to do that?
    Have you had trouble too?
  • Brenda
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! Me and my Fiance picked July 13th 2019 as our wedding date, and decided on a rustic and simple style too! We got our venue (in Stouffville, Ontario) and DJ booked, now close to getting our tent package and catering secured. Wedding wire has been a really useful for us to have a timeline and budget to work with too!

• Jody
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Jody ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love that Idea. We are looking into Dromoland orchards in Little Brittain and The Pinestone in Haliburton now. I also looked into and have information on Westwind inn on the lake http://www.westwindinn.net, and the Beachwood Resort https://www.beachwoodresort.com/wp-content/cache/page_enhanced/www.beachwoodresort.com//weddings//_index.html, both also super nice in Buckhorn, ON. Have you searched out any other places? I also know someone getting married on a farm called Dare 2 Dream..not too sure where that is, I think Kendal, ON but they allow camping on site..and I remember the pricing being fairly decent. I can send you a phone number if interested.

• E
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We thought about South Pond too, but 10k just to book seems insane! Especially since there is virtually nothing near there...

Right now, I'm really set on a camp style wedding but working on convincing the fiance.....

• Jody
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Jody ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi There! Congrats to those engaged! Excited to start planning! So hard to narrow down options for ceremony and reception... loving the rustic simple look to things. Went to visit South Pond in Bethany Hills, ON. Too bad it's insanely expensive. My fiancé nearly passed out at the quote, would have loved to check out Pleasure Valley in Uxbridge but when we got there for their open house there were cars everywhere and no one around, waited for about 15 min, called, emailed, txt the coordinator and no response so we went home. So bizarre. What have been your experiences thus far if any? How did you set a budget? I feel like I am scattered all over the place.....

• Jodie
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    Jodie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Joey and thank you! Nonwe haven't booked anything as of yet, have a fee in mind but nothing solid. Im thinking a rustic, summer style as we both are so simple and laid back type..lol And the date is One year from our original date, Due to family matters Er had to change the date :-( But will still hold meaning just the same!! How about you???
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats Jodie! How did you choose that date? What style or theme are you going for? Have you booked any vendors yet?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics