Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samtam
VIP November 2016 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 12/November/2016 in British Columbia

Samtam, on November 1, 2016 at 18:36 Posted in British Columbia 0 1

Hello! I'm new to Wedding Wire Canada and am excited to find some fellow brides and grooms that are getting married on the same day as me! How are the preparations coming along? What do you still have left to do? Are you excited or nervous? Hope you're all enjoying these last few days of being fiances!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Samtam, on November 2, 2016 at 16:12
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a little stressed this week because I'm trying to finish all our projects in time! My mom and sister are going to be driving up to this weekend to Vancovuer so we need to have everything done before then! I think that once I get all the projects done that I'll feel less stressed. I'm super organized and have been planning this wedding for the past 2 1/2 years so I'm ready for it to be here! I'm getting excited but I'm just worried that there's something I'm forgetting. My background is event planning so this is my specialty! I know that there will be things that are going to go wrong but I think I'll be able to handle it. My fiance got his hair done a couple days ago for the wedding and the stylist messed up his highlights and gave him a large blonde spot on the back of his head which makes it look like a bald spot! Surprisingly I didn't cry and we went back to the salon and told them they have to fix it. (He has an appt tomorrow so we'll see how it turns out.) If I can handle that, I shoud be able to handle anything! haha

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sam!! I'm so glad you're starting this discussion! You guys will have so much to talk about since your big day is coming so soon! Smiley heart How are you feeling yourself? Are you starting to feel stressed or you're completely chill? How many days before the wedding will you get to Canada? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics