Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Veronica
Super October 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on 11/october/2020 in Alberta

Veronica, on February 19, 2019 at 15:25 Posted in Alberta 0 6

Shout out to all the October 2020 brides & grooms! It feels so far way, but I think it will come up in a blink.

How far along is everyone in the planning process? We have our venue and photographer booked up and style decided.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Veronica, on February 28, 2019 at 19:03
  • Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is so lovely! I messaged you Smiley smile

• Mimi
    Curious October 2020 Alberta
    Mimi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg!!! It’s so beautiful. I’m an October 2020 bride as well. I want a Disney themed wedding and having troubles looking for a venue. If you’re willing to share to me... Is there other venues you looked at?
  • Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Bow Valley Ranche in Fish Creek Park. It reminds me of Snow White's cottage! (Well I mean a bit bigger but yeah Smiley tongue)

• Mimi
    Curious October 2020 Alberta
    Mimi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where is your venue? Looking for a forest type venue as well
  • Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you! We choose to embrace everything autumn but keeping it in an elegant sense. Maple leafs, fairy lights, teal and burgundy and of course pumpkins Smiley laugh It was super easy decision to make, fall is my favourite season and its when FH and I met Smiley smile Our venue is in the middle of an urban forest as well.

Not sure what to book next, we are self DJing (FH was a DJ in his younger years so he wants to rock his own wedding, so doing a mix of a playlist and then actual DJing set up later in the evening) so maybe the officiant I suppose next. I am super keen to sort out the florals but not sure if 19 months is too early to get quotes and ideas?

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well done, Veronica! It's great that you got those big milestones crossed off your list. What style did you choose? Was it an easy decision to make?

What are you planning to book next?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics