Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melissa
VIP June 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 10/June/2017 in Ontario

Melissa, on October 3, 2016 at 14:52 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Hello fellow June 10 Brides!

How is everyone's planning coming? I would love to hear where everyone is from and what your special plans are Smiley smile

I am almost done booking all of the big things, and am going to start my dress hunt soon.

I think that a very special part of my wedding is the intimacy of our ceremony. With only our very closest family there, we are making sure that the ceremony will be meaningful to us, in exactly the way we want.We are alos looking forward to a very fun 80's ad 90's dance party after! Smiley winking

1 Comment

Latest activity by Melissa, on October 4, 2016 at 11:17
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh Gosh! I'm excited to start looking at dresses! I'm thinking of a tea length dress, with lace and a keyhole back, or lots of button on the back. I like the kind of retro feeling of the shorter dress with a full skirt.

We are working on our playlist now- I want some David Bowie, Modern English, House of Pain, and beastie boys in there, as well as a good amout of 90's pop music. Our DJ has a neat online platform where we can list things that we really want to hear, and songs that he should not play for any reason- it will come in handy!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Melissa!! Smiley heart

I'm glad you started this discussion! It's such a great way to help each other in your wedding planning!

I can't wait for your dress hunt! I look forward to see pictures of you in these beautiful dresses!

What kind of dress are you looking for? You should participate in this discussion to see if you share tastes with other brides Smiley smile

5 wedding dresses with long trains

Design your ideal wedding dress

3 backless wedding dresses ¡Vote for your favourite!

I love your idea of a 80's and 90's dance party!! Smiley love What songs will you play? Is your DJ making a special mix just for you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics