Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie August 2020 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 1/august/2020 in British Columbia

Rachael, on August 30, 2019 at 11:48 Posted in British Columbia 0 4

Hi all!

Hope you are all enjoying your wedding planning! I'm curious if any of you have found an officiant that is not over $500? Our wedding is planned for August 1, 2020 in Langley.

Have any of you met with a DJ yet? I had a recommendation but this DJ is not good at communication nor does he return calls...So onto the next search! Hopefully find someone fun that can include some games, mood lighting, and awsome tunes.

I have booked venue, catering, and hair and makeup so far. I did lots of research with catering if you have any questions I am happy to help.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Katrina, on January 21, 2020 at 18:38
  • Katrina
    Beginner May 2021 British Columbia
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im getting married in August as well in Osoyoos, Bc $250 for my officiant, they charge travel time and rehearsal on top of the $75

• Lindsay
    Beginner October 2020 British Columbia
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know if you have tried this route yet but you can check the government listings for officiants in your area - they are kept to strict fees set by the government. I was quoted $150 for our officiant.

Also, I highly recommend Man About Town Entertainment for a DJ. I went to high school with Mike and over the last few years he has DJ'd a number of work parties for my company. He's amazing to work with and an incredible personality!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You've done loads so far, Rachael! Well done Smiley smile

If you're still searching for an awesome DJ, you should check out the WeddingWire vendor directory - Wedding DJ. You search by where you're having the wedding, check out their storefront, read previous couple reviews, etc.

• Aleesha
    Newbie August 2020 British Columbia
    Aleesha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went through all seasons wedding for our officiant. There pretty decently priced. For DJ we went with ACDJ Vancouver. He may have more DJs available not to sure

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics