Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Saira
Newbie August 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married May 2021 - Ontario

Saira, on October 28, 2020 at 12:13 Posted in Ontario 0 6

For the brides getting married May 2021 - how do you guys feel? Are you going to proceed with whatever restrictions are in place? If no dancing is allowed, what other things are you planning in the reception?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Saira, on November 2, 2020 at 13:13
  • Saira
    Saira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's awesome, Hank! Thank you for sharing! Family Feud or Trivia sounds like a lot of fun! I didn't think of that!!!
  • Saira
    Saira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Amanda! What kinda games or activities will you plan to fill the night?
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi !
    I am getting Married in June no matter what!
    If Dancing isn't allowed I will for sure create some games or something to make the night a little more fun!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We'll probably whip up something game show-like, along the lines of Family Feud or other trivia games like Jeopardy or Who Wants to be a Millionaire. We're also toying with the idea of the game they played on Friends when they bet the duck/chick against Monica's apartment (including our own lightning round lol). Jack Box is also an option if you're renting audio visual equipment like projector and screen.
  • Saira
    Saira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, Hank! What kind of low contact table games are you planning? I am trying to do the same Smiley sad

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're March 2021 at the moment and if I'm to be completely honest, it's not looking good. We don't feel like the restrictions placed on most of the GTA will go away during winter and even if they do, our family members are nervous about indoor dining in a time like this.

We're already planning for no dancing and are coming up with low contact table games as a way for entertainment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics