Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nourhane
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married in July in Ontario

Nourhane, on March 17, 2020 at 10:23 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Anyone starting to get a little worried that the virus might interfere with their wedding? Since the province is in a state of emergency, when should we look into postponing our wedding?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Tracey, on April 1, 2020 at 12:53
  • Tracey
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Tracey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm really starting to worry about this. My wedding is July 4th. We are still missing a bridesmaid gown (it's ordered but not here). All of the girls (including me.. need alts done) and none of it can happen until the stores open back up. We all still need the proper shoes for length and extra "things" we need before the alterations can happen. My venue is not even willing to consider doing or discussing ANYTHING until the end of April. I am so very scared Smiley sad

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Kelsie. I've also contacted all of my vendors though and double checked contracts to make sure I know what will happen in case we do need to postpone just to give myself peace of mind. All of my vendors have been great and responded so quickly (some emailed me before I got to them even) to ensure me that as of right now they plan to go forward but will work it out if it does need to get rescheduled, and will keep me informed of everything.
    It never hurts to reach out just to find out what's going on if they haven't already done so themselves.
  • Nourhane
    Newbie August 2020 Ontario
    Nourhane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, let's hope so!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not going to worry about it until end of May / beginning of June. Everything that the province/nation is doing to prevent the spread. I think it'll subside in two months. Fingers crossed.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics