Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner July 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married 28 July 2018 in Toronto.

Anne, on February 20, 2018 at 17:31 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Congratulations to all engaged and are getting married !

Its been super exciting and little overwhelming with the researching, planning, all work behind the big day.

For our group, how many of you have not secured or bought your bridal gown yet? I have not yet and still looking for one. Little worried too of the timing.

Share your tips of anything great for ideas of your plans which could be useful to couples marrying in July.
Looking forward to listening to all.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 27, 2018 at 11:59
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Anne, it would be great to keep the conversation going in the forums so other members can help out and benefit from the ideas. Since your wedding is so soon you may need to limit your search to salons that can sell off the rack, as well as short order stores like BHLDN. David's Bridal may be a good place to look as well. Have you tried either of those stores? Have you looked in the WeddingWire vendor catalogue for salon options?

• A
    Beginner July 2018 Ontario
    Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Joey, I have started looking and have not found one yet. Is it possible to email me at *******@*****.*** ?

I have limited access as I will be travelling .

Anne
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Anne, can we help you search for a dress? Have you tried on dresses already and just can't choose the one? Or are you just starting your search? You'll want to get it soon to start your alterations process, and we'd be happy to give you a hand in your search. What are you looking for in a dress?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics