Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Curious August 2020 Alberta

Couple gift/anniversary tradition

Emilie, on July 5, 2020 at 23:20 Posted in Living together 0 3
FH and I always go to a pottery studio and paint a piece on our dating anniversary. With the wedding this year we decided to use the tradition to make gifts for each other for the wedding day and then continue it as our wedding anniversary gift/tradition. This is my half painted one. I was wondering if anyone else had an anniversary tradition.

Also are you getting a gift for your FH/FW for the wedding day? If yes when are you planning to open them?Couple gift/anniversary tradition 1

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on September 10, 2020 at 23:39
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So cute!

We go to the same pizza place where we had our first date for each anniversary. Because of covid we didn't go for my birthday (free birthday pizza) so I'm extra excited to go later this month!
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What a lovely tradition!! I’d like to at least exchange letters with my FH the morning of our wedding. We’ll see.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’sa sweet idea! On our anniversaries, we have been giving each other a charm for our bracelets to commemorate memories from that year.
    As for a wedding gift, I’m thinking I’ll do something different. Not sure yet though!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics