Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Countdown!

Amanda, on November 17, 2021 at 12:25

Posted in Before the wedding 40

Hello Everyone! How many days until everyone's wedding?! For us, we are finally less then a year away!! We've had to postpone twice, once in 2020 we switched to 2021 and back in April we switched to 2022, so it's been a long wait for us. We are down to 263 days

Hello Everyone! How many days until everyone's wedding?!

For us, we are finally less then a year away!! We've had to postpone twice, once in 2020 we switched to 2021 and back in April we switched to 2022, so it's been a long wait for us. We are down to 263 days Smiley heart

40 Comments

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

.... 1,010 days left for me!

Even though it is ways away, we already have the venue booked (yes, Alberta is that busy), our bartending/alcohol services and our caterer booked. Thankfully the bartending and alcohol and caterer are partnered with The Whitewood Barn so technically it was automatically booked when we booked!

I am super exciting - after the numerous ups and downs with my wedding planning, I am finally extremely happy and content and have sort of been taking a break because to me the most important part of the wedding is already taken care of!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting!!! I felt the exact same way when we booked our venue almost 3 years ago!

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

325 days, 2 hours and 44 mins (according to the site heheheh) I only just booked our venue a few weeks ago but I'm already soooooo excited I can't stop thinking about it!!!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    SAMEE!!!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can just feel it!!!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    2022 will be the year!!! It's going to be great!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting!!! I totally feel your pain with time going by so slow haha we were up and down with the the days for the past 2 years and I'm feeling like 2022 is the year!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are at 186 days! Our countdown started at like 568 days and it feels like time has gone by soo quickly! We just booked our florist and decorater for the ceremony! Everything is coming together!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics